I need a crack in my ceiling or wall plaster fixing

If the crack in your ceiling is smaller than a £1 coin in width you will need to fill this yourself. You can buy filler from any hardware store.

If your ceiling or wall has a crack larger than a £1 coin in width, then report a repair to us.

How do I report a repair?

You can report a repair to us at anytime, anywhere using My Account or contact us via Live Chat. Let us know when reporting that you’ve followed the advice and what you’ve tried to resolve the issue, this helps us to assess what to do next to get the right person for the job.