I need to change my name

Before we can make any changes to your name, we need a copy of the documentation for your name change.

All you need to do is send us your marriage certificate or official deed poll record, along with your new signature for any ID checks we need to complete in the future.

You don’t have to send us the original. You can scan a copy or take a good quality photo of the document and email it to us at enquiries@futureshg.co.uk. Alternatively, you can send us a paper copy in the post directly to the address: Futures Housing Group, PO BOX 141, Innovation House, Coniston Court, Blyth, NE24 9FQ.

How long will it take to update my name?

It usually takes 5 working days to update your details and we will let you know once we have updated our systems with your name change.

Will I get a new tenancy agreement?

No. Your previous name will remain on your tenancy agreement. We will update our systems with your name change and when you get in touch with us, we will identify you with this.

Powered by Synthetix