I want someone to move in with me, what do I need to do?

If you want someone to come and live with you, either temporarily or permanently, then you need to let us know. The easiest way to do this is to update your details using My Account.

Alternatively, you can let us know who’s moving in with you via Live Chat.Please include their name and their relationship to you (for example, child/partner/sibling).

You must ensure that your home doesn’t become overcrowded, refer to your tenancy agreement for the maximum number of occupants.

You cannot add someone as a joint tenant to your tenancy. You can only include them as a household member.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Click here if you are in receipt of any benefits or Universal credit.