I've changed my mind and I don't want to move out, can I retract my notice?

You can retract your notice to end your tenancy with us at any time if you wish to do so.

You can contact us via Live Chat or give us a call to let us know that you don’t want to move out, but you also need to confirm this in writing. You can do this by emailing us at enquiries@futureshg.co.uk or by letter to our postal address Futures Housing Group, PO BOX 141, Innovation House, Coniston Court, Blyth, NE24 9FQ.

You need to be aware that if you retract your notice after 7 days of submitting it then you will need to contact British Gas directly on 0333 202 9802 to discuss your utilities as they will have processed the takeover of the supply.

You can use Energy Comparison of Gas & Electricity | Broadband Deals & Mobile Phones | Uswitch.com to compare prices and potentially make a saving on household bills.