Can I work away from my home?

Customers can work away from home for an extended period if they are required to do so. The property you have with us should remain as your main and principal home. This means we can contact you should we need to.

However, you should let us know if you are going to be working away from home for more than 28 days. The best way to contact us is:

Please include when you plan to go away, when you expect to return and the contact details for someone we can contact in an emergency or if we need access to the property, for example for a gas servicing.

Powered by Synthetix