Can I give permission for someone else to talk to you about my tenancy?

You can authorise someone else to talk to us about aspects of your tenancy.

A nomination form, also known as permission to access form, or a letter of authority, allows you to pick a relative, friend, neighbour, or outside agency to discuss any matters relating to your account. This could be anything to do with your repairs, contact information, financial issues such as your rent, or your health information. You can find the form to complete here.

Please complete this form and send it to our email address

The email should include your full address, full name, and the name of your chosen nominee. Once we have received and processed your nomination form, you will receive an email confirming that the nominee will be able to discuss matters in relation to the information that you have selected.