Who cleans up dog waste in a public area?

We will only attend to areas that are Futures owned land, grassed areas, or parks. We won’t attend if it is in your neighbour’s garden, a public highway, or it’s council-owned land.

Report any problems on council-owned land directly to the environmental health team. To find your local council click here.

You can report anything on our land to us using My Account or contact us via Live Chat. Make sure you include where the problem is, or what street it is closest to, and what issues you have noticed.