A relative has gone into a care home

If you are ending a tenancy on behalf of a relative who has gone into a care home who does not have capacity to do this themselves, we will require you to complete the End of tenancy form and send us a copy of your lasting power of attorney document. You can email this to us at enquiries@futureshg.co.uk

Once we have been informed, you will have four weeks to clear the property. Rent is payable until the end of this period. We will also make an appointment with you for a surveyor to come out and inspect the property.