What should I do if I've lost my keys, or I need my locks changed?

I have lost my keys 

There are two options. We can arrange for our locksmith to come out to you, for which we will need to take an upfront payment. Alternatively, you can contact your own local locksmith. We recommend that you do a thorough search of your clothing and property before you contact us or a local locksmith. 

My keys were stolen 

The first thing you need to do is report this incident to the police by dialling 101, they will provide you with a crime reference number and begin an investigation. Once you have this number you can contact us, and we will arrange someone to come out to you.

I am at risk of Domestic Abuse

If you believe you are at risk of domestic abuse it is important to act as quickly as possible. The first thing you should do is report this to the police. They will take any necessary steps to protect you and make sure you are safe. When you contact the police, remember to ask for a crime reference number as this helps us to work with them.

If you would like us to change the locks due to any abuse, we are here to help. It’s very important to us that you feel safe in your home. We have a dedicated team of domestic abuse champions in our neighbourhoods team that will support you through this process. They will get in touch with you to review the lock change and provide any further assistance you may need. 

How can I contact you?

The best way to contact us for repairs regarding a change of locks is through the live chat or phone us on 0300 456 2531. 

If you would like to speak to our neighbourhoods team about any threat of domestic abuse, call us on 0300 456 2531. We also have a section of our website dedicated to helping those who are suffering from domestic abuse. You can find it here.