I am having problems with my neighbour, but they don't live in a Futures property

In the community, you might find one or several of your neighbours that live in properties not owned by Futures.

We can only offer support with any problems you’re having with your neighbour if they are living in one of our homes.

There are some helpful tips you can find here about talking to your neighbour and trying to resolve any issues yourself.

If your neighbour is living in a property not owned by Futures, including a private rented property or if they own their own home, and you cannot resolve the issue, you can contact your local council or the police for advice and support. They can also signpost you to other agencies that might be able to assist, depending on the issues you are having.