If someone moves in or out of my home will this affect my benefits?

If you receive any benefits, or are in receipt of Universal Credit, you need to make sure you update your details and circumstances. People moving in or out of your home can affect what you are entitled to. You can log in to your Universal Credit account by clicking here or find your local council here.

Need some money advice or help?

Our money advice team can help you with budgeting, debt, and benefits advice. They can help you complete a financial statement and check what you may be entitled to.

You can do a benefit check yourself by clicking here.