Is there any financial support available if I have health issues?

Depending on your age you may be able to claim a benefit called Personal Independence Payment if you are still of working age, or Attendance Allowance if you have already reached state retirement age before your health has changed.

Click here for more information about the benefits.

How do I contact the Tenancy Support Team?

You can contact the team via Live Chat, email, or by giving us a call and speaking to one of our trained Customer Service Advisors. Where you have no one else to help you, we can refer you into our Tenancy Support Team who can help you manage a successful tenancy including maximising your income, reducing debt and budgeting.