If I'm looking to retire, can I get any help with my rent or bills besides my pension?

Our Tenancy Support Team can help you complete a benefit check to see what benefits you may be eligible to claim and advise you who or how to contact the appropriate organisations to make these claims. If you need assistance with completing the applications, we may be able to help with this over the telephone or in some circumstances face to face with you.

Here are some links you may find useful.

How do I contact the Tenancy Support Team?

You can contact the team via Live Chat, email enquiries@futureshg.co.uk, or by giving us a call and speaking to one of our trained Customer Service Advisors. Where you have no one else to help you, we can refer you into our Tenancy Support Team who can help you manage a successful tenancy including maximising your income, reducing debt and budgeting.